THE “ROTHENBURG” PRODUCTS
Rothenburg waste disposal systems are systems that have been tried and tested worldwide for the disposal of leftover food, kitchen waste and organic waste of all kinds. They ideally meet the requirements of gastronomy, canteen kitchens and manufacturing companies in the food and chemical industry.
The waste is conveyed to a special storage tank via a feeding station using a vacuum suction system. Shredding takes place on the way there in order to avoid long-term deposits during transport. The wet waste is shredded, homogenised and liquefied to ensure optimum utilisation of the storage volume. Water does not need to be added to the waste, which would result in an unnecessary loss of storage volume.
The modular design of our wet waste disposal systems also enables the connection of several feeding stations, which can also be housed at different locations. A tank adapted to the respective requirements and space conditions can be freely selected thanks to the modular design. The storage tank is usually emptied by a tanker truck at predetermined intervals or when the system reports that it is full. The storage tanks are fitted with disposal connections that meet the specific requirements of our customers’ sites.
- Main storage volume from 1,500 - 40,000 litres
- Individual design of the main storage, adapted to the room
- Several feeding stations possible, independent of the building level
- Individual feeding tables of any size (e.g. seamlessly integrated)
- Underground pipelines to storage possible
- Connection of a grease separator also possible without a fresh grease separator
- Sound insulation possible for special requirements